*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505516-Outfit-swap-sequel/cid/1970465-You-swap-clothes-with-an-girl-when-looking-at--
Rated: E · Interactive · Community · #1505516
You start to swap clothes with other girls in different storylines.
This choice: You swap clothes with an girl when looking at a picture.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You swap clothes with an girl when looking at ...

    by: Stardust
It was the middle of the morning one Tuesday, you weren't needed any where, so you laid on your bed, idly swinging your leg, and feeling quite bored.
"There is nothing to do," you complained, blowing a bit of hair out of your eye sight.
You flipped on to you side, so you could see your bed side cabinet, "Kah," you sighed frustrated, not even eleven yet.

Your phone made a gentle 'Ba-ding' noise, and a small light bulb glowed. Picking it up, you put in your password, and checked your notifications.
There was an email from your friend, Alex, who was a large anime fan, and would often send you anime pictures he liked.
Selecting the email, you waited for it too load, the screen emitted a bright flash, forcing you to drop the phone, as your phones swung to protect your eyes.
"Ahh," you yelled, rubbing your eyes, "What was that?"

Eventually you were able to take your hands away from your eyes. Your vision was blurry, but soon came in to focus. You picked up your phone, which had gone to sleep.

You have the following choices:

1. There was a picture attached

2. Leave your room

3. Play a game

*Noteb*
4. You notice your year book

*Noteb*
5. Someone heard the shriek

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stardust (UN: hydress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505516-Outfit-swap-sequel/cid/1970465-You-swap-clothes-with-an-girl-when-looking-at--