*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505516-Outfit-swap-sequel/cid/1984381-Leave-your-room
Rated: E · Interactive · Community · #1505516
You start to swap clothes with other girls in different storylines.
This choice: Leave your room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Leave your room

    by: jack999
You took your phone with you, and went down stairs, nobody was at home at the moment , your parents where and your sister was visiting your cousin.
After making your breakfast and finished eating, you took sometime to watch some TV, When you heard that mail coming trough the mailbox, You picked the mail up there where all kinds of advertising brochures and cataloguers, you browsed to the mail and picked up the cataloguer from a well know webs tore. Its was a clothing catalog from women and men, you start browse trough it until you saw a picture of woman in a.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wedding dress

2. Bikini

3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jack999 (UN: j455510 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505516-Outfit-swap-sequel/cid/1984381-Leave-your-room