*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chimchar starts her day.
  2. Choose your Pokemon.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505818-When-Pokemon-Gets-Dirty/cid/1185852-Chimchar-starts-her-day
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1505818
For all your disgusting Pokemon needs. Sex and drugs added as a bonus!
This choice: Chimchar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chimchar starts her day.

    by: Lordalmar
Chimchar had just gotten up, she yawned and stretched her arms. She was bored, and wanted to find something to do. She jumps down from the tree, that she was resting in. She walks down to the nearby river, feeling quite thirsty. She gets a drink from the stream, and looks up suddenly.

She notices a small Pokemon, resting against a tree. She creeps up on it, not wanting to wake it. The Pokemon turns out to be a Bulbasaur. She thinks of all the things, that she could do to the sleeping Pokemon. She moves closer, while the Bulbasaur remains fast asleep. She thinks about, what her next move will be.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coffeecup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505818-When-Pokemon-Gets-Dirty/cid/1185852-Chimchar-starts-her-day