*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505818-When-Pokemon-Gets-Dirty/cid/1185857-Making-a-plan
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1505818
For all your disgusting Pokemon needs. Sex and drugs added as a bonus!
This choice: She notices some strong vines nearby, she uses them to tie Bulbasaur to the tree  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Making a plan.

    by: Lordalmar
Not being the strongest Pokemon, Chimchar thinks up a plan. She notices some vines on the ground, and picks them up. She looks them over, finding them to be fairly strong. She quickly ties Bulbasaur to the tree, before he wakes up. Now that Bulbasaur is tied down, Chimchar can take her time playing with him.

Bulbasaur slowly opens his eyes, and tries to get up. He finds out, that he has been tied down somehow. Luckily for Chimchar, the vines remain secure. Bulbasaur being awake, will make things more fun. Chimchar hasn't peed, since she had first woken up. Bubasaur continues to struggle, unable to free himself.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coffeecup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1505818-When-Pokemon-Gets-Dirty/cid/1185857-Making-a-plan