*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/629097-She-wants-to-nurse-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: She wants to nurse you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She wants to nurse you

    by: shadowfire
“Well I am well aware that you fantasize about being nursed by me, so I am going to do just that”.

You freeze with surprise, how did she now that ever time you went into her field you fantasised about suckling from her teats as if you were her own foal.

Your thoughts are interrupted by Bella as she picks you up and cradles you in her arms like a baby, and she hugs you close to her breasts before sitting down on the barn floor.

You then feel her place one hand on the back of your head and she then gently stroke the nipple of her right breast against your lips, you open your mouth eagerly and take her breast into your mouth.

You feel her nipple grow erect and fill your mouth and you start to suck and second’s later warm sweet milk enters your mouth and you are in heaven, while you are nursing Bella gently rubs her hand across your back while humming a tune.

“Hmm it feels good to nurse you little one I should have done this years ago...but better late then never” she whispers.

Slowly you feel your eyelids begin to drop and eventually you fall into a deep sleep.

You wake...


You have the following choices:

1. In Bellas arms

2. In a straw filled stable

3. In your bed

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowfire (UN: 000dragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/629097-She-wants-to-nurse-you