*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The anthropomorphic mare
  2. A secret revealed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/624404-The-anthropomorphic-mare
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: Bella your chestnut mare  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The anthropomorphic mare

    by: shadowfire
You can’t believe your eyes stood in front of you is Bella your prized chestnut mare but she was no longer a normal horse she was now a cross between human and horse.

She is about six feet tall with a slim build and she still has her chestnut coloured coat, her eyes were now a deep blue and she had long brown hair and she had a modest pair of breasts which caught your attention.

She smiled slightly and took a step towards you and you took a step back from her.

“What...how is....

You stutter but you can’t bring yourself to speak, your eyes drift back to her chest and Bella must have noticed because a mischievous smiles spread across her lips and she gave them a good squeeze nearly making your eyes burst.

“It’s a short story dear basically I was born with this ability and every night I can take on this form...does it surprise you” she asks.

You can only shake your head and as she takes another step towards you attempt to back away but instead trip over and land on the floor.

Bella let out a high pitched whine which appeared to as if she was laughing, she looked at you with her deep blue eyes before saying in a gentle voice.

“Come on up you get, I have plans for tonight”.

You struggle to your feet and pluck up the voice to ask.

“W...What do what with me”.

She smiles and tells you...




You have the following choices:

1. She wants to nurse you

2. She wants to unbirth you

3. She wants to mate with you

4. She wants to eat you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowfire (UN: 000dragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/624404-The-anthropomorphic-mare