*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/703178-She-wants-to-eat-your-soul
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: She wants to eat you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She wants to eat your soul

    by: shadowfire
She smiles once more and places a hand on your shoulder and in a voice as soft as silk she tells you what she wants.

"Well my dear its very simple i want to eat your soul".

You are stunned into silenece for a momment and you are unsure how to react, she did just say she wanted to eat your soul and as far as you knew a soul was not something that could be eaten, but the look on Bellas face made you think twice. With a firm push she gentle forces you on to the barn floor and she straddles you once she is comfatable she explains in more drtail as to what she has planned.

"You may think it is impossible but look at me and think about it because i can and will eat your soul tonight".

She ignores your soft wimpers of fear as she unbuttons your shirt and leans forward so her large soft breasts are pressed firmly againsy your skin, she whispers into your ear and tells you how she intends to take your soul....

You have the following choices:

1. With a passionate kiss

*Noteb*
2. The best sex of your life

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowfire (UN: 000dragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/703178-She-wants-to-eat-your-soul