*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Become my mate
  2. Millie your sheep dog
  3. A secret revealed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/812574-Become-my-mate
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
This choice: Become my mate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Become my mate

    by: Unknown
"become my mate" she says, lying on her back with her legs and paws/hands up in the air pointed towards you. All you can do is stand there as you watch her, still in shock from the discovery that your sheep dog now looks like this.

As she sees your hesitancy she moves back off the group and back to you, her breasts swaying as her long black and white fur moves with them. when she finally reaches you she smilies and licks your cheek.

"don't worry" she tells you excitedly, "I'll do all the work".

you shiver as she says this and you feel her tongue as she begins to lick your neck repeatedly, each stroke making you feel better. Soon your shirt is gone and she has licked your stomach and your nipples. Your body has responded to the touch and feel exactly the way she wanted and you can't hide the fact that your excited.

Soon your pants are gone too quickly followed by your underwear, the wind hits your bare skin. She starts slowly on your shaft, letting her long wet tongue make motion after motion across its surface, but then she starts with your tip, teasing it and then it disappears inside her mouth as she begins to suck, slowly but then she increases intensity and she massages your shaft and when she begins to bob her head to get more of you you realize that your entire length has disappeared inside her now. You cannot keep holding back forever and she knows this, with the intensity of the suck you are close.

"I'm cumming" you tell her, the first words you have spoken in what seems like forever.

she doesn't answer and continues if not a little faster now.

Realizing that you can hold back no longer you.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. cum in her mouth

2. pull out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/812574-Become-my-mate