*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A secret revealed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/624398-A-secret-revealed
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1508675
anthropomorphic creatures appear on your farm at night.
Chapter #1

A secret revealed

    by: shadowfire
You are walking back to your house after a hard days work on the farm and you are looking forward to having a well earned rest, as you walk past the large field next your house you see what looks like a person walking into the main barn but from this distance there is something odd about there appearance.

Since they are on your property you decide to go and investigate the barn, you walk across the field and you slowly open the door and creep into the barn, to your surprise there isn’t a single person in sight.

You look around the barn and find no body hiding anywhere as you turn to leave you hear a soft female voice speak from behind you.

“Well hello...it’s about time you got here”.

You turn around and you freeze in shock standing in front of you is a creature that looks like a cross between a human and an animal and you realize which animal it is.

You have the following choices:

1. Bella your chestnut mare

2. Bessie your dairy cow

3. Millie your sheep dog

4. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowfire (UN: 000dragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowfire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508675-Anthros-at-night/cid/624398-A-secret-revealed