*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Miss Immortals origin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508894-Miss-Immortal/cid/624756-Miss-Immortals-origin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1508894
A male to female superhero origin story
Chapter #1

Miss Immortals origin

    by: Fitzroy Clement
Where to begin? I am a private person and am recording this only for posterity and the belief that noone would ever believe the story anyway, because my alter ego Beverly isn't very theatrical either(she always wipes away peoples memory of her). Before I found the tiara, I actually always had fantasies of what it would be like to be female. Now I get to live out those fantasies anytime I want. I wonder if I am part of some experiment held against my will, it seems utterly bizarre what I am capable of and the source of where this comes from(Goddess) seems to be maddingly inconsistent. Am I just her plaything, a human pawn in the pasttime of the well meaning but narcissistic Goddess, or is this some sort of reward? I'm not a particulary good person, I am human.

It was last year, a week before Christmas. The University where I was studying had a lovely wooded area that I liked to walk around in. The usual you would find here; pines, willows and oaks among a few others. I often take long solitary walks wherever I happen to be, and this was my second time around this area. It wasn't far from the freeway, but this wood was well preserved, inhabited by a lot of animals and was gorgeous with the heavy snowfall. I was looking for something, but I didn't know what. I saw something glittering in the snow beside one oak. I lifted it up, and it was a tiara. Not the kind that the Pope wears, but a feminine tiara somewhat like Wonder Womans. I don't know why, people might have even seen me, but I put it on.

You have the following choices:

1. Transformation into Miss Immortal

2. The Goddess awakens

3. Nothing yet

*Noteb*
4. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitzroy Clement (UN: darkluke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitzroy Clement has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508894-Miss-Immortal/cid/624756-Miss-Immortals-origin