*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508894-Miss-Immortal/cid/711916-Transformation-into-Miss-Immortal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1508894
A male to female superhero origin story
This choice: Transformation into Miss Immortal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Transformation into Miss Immortal

    by: Fitzroy Clement
The change was instantaneous. I transformed from an average 18 year old male into a living goddess, not only losing all traces of my male nature, but also my physical humanity. I might as well have been an alien from Krypton, and in a way I was. Except that I wasn't mortal, I was totally intangible and invulnerable to harm. I was an avatar of unlimited power. The tiara that sat atop my head was now surrounded by a curtain of wavy brunette hair that reached my waist. My head was smaller, my arms lost all muscle tone and were slender, my waist had contracted and hips grew out, I grew a bosem and I became tall and leggy.*

I slowly walked back to the main campus. After I was transformed, I felt a surge of energy, as if my body was reminding me of my new powers, though I wasn't quite aware of them yet. What I was aware of was my new enhanced intellect. Whether as Ben I was moderately gifted(At least that's what my folks and the IQ exam told me. 137 if you are interested), as a girl**, I was a total genius. I didn't realize that I was attracting stares until I felt the wind touching my ass. Oops. For some reason I was wearing a red roman tunic that made it all the way to the middle of it, and I giggled when I saw how large and perfectly proportioned it was. I wasn't wearing shoes or any kind of winter gear, and I'm sure my tiara attracted attention. Or maybe it was my face, or my boobs most likely. I felt no chill or need to cover up, as I felt totally normal and comfortable. I walked over to the nearest entrance, trying to find a bathroom where I could mug another girl for spare clothes that fit, but I didn't need to. When I reached the door, I inadvertently transmuted my snug red tunic into clothing more suitable for this time of year, and a pair of boots. A pair of golden boots actually that were thigh high. They felt magical.

I was getting progressively more stares from my fellow coeds, I had to regroup. So I went to...













*I did now have female sexual organs, but I didn't really need them. More of a flourish than anything.

**I has assumed I was stuck this way permanently, the optimist that I am, and renamed myself "Beverly McClane" as a cover.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitzroy Clement (UN: darkluke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitzroy Clement has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1508894-Miss-Immortal/cid/711916-Transformation-into-Miss-Immortal