*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2731957-Clubbing-a-Caveman
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: The Caveman's Club  •  Go Back...
Chapter #39

Clubbing a Caveman

    by: Seuzz
"Let's make it the Caveman's Club," you tell Sydney. With some beefy guys like that under your thumb, you could really fuck with Blake and friends. But you don't mention that to Sydney. Instead, you explain it with, "Some of the stuff we have to do for the Brotherhood, it has to be done outside, right?"

"Well, no," she says after a fractional hesitation. "I mean, some of it could be, but it's not like it has to be."

"Oh."

But before you can come up with a new rationalization, she blinds you with a wide, sweet grin.

"We'll do whatever you want, Will," she says, and she puts her face into yours, touching the side of your nose with hers. "You're the one doing me this huge favor by—"

She pulls at your mouth with lips.

"So you should get to pick who it is," she says when she breaks away.

You pull her to yourself and kiss her some more.

* * * * *

It's a lot of fun making out with your girlfriend—and Sydney squirms and squeaks as you touch her in places she hasn't let you touch yet—but you do have work to do if you're going to get yourself a new identity. You'll need two masks—one to copy your first recruit from the Caveman Club, and the other a copy of yourself under which you'll hide your victim—and Sydney needs to find an available body-donor. You work at the former while she texts her friends to hunt down the latter.

"Here," she says forty-five minutes later. She scrambles over with her phone. "There's a party over at Phoebe's house. Reagan says some of the wrestling and LAX guys'll probably show up. That'll be perfect."

"How'll we get one of them?"

"Don't be a doof, Will. That'll be my job."

A cold fire envelops your heart. "How?"

She gives you a look, which she softens with a knowing smile.

"What do you care if I'm gonna make out with him," she says, "if you're going to be him before it's all said and done?"

You squirm at being seen so through so easily. "That's not what I meant," you lie. "What I meant was, how do I get into his mask? You're gonna copy him, right? But if I'm not there when you do it—"

"I'll turn him into a pedisequos," she says. "I'll put that stuff in his mask and turn him into a thing like my step-dad. Then I'll bring him out to you and you'll switch faces with him. When that's all done—" She nuzzles you. "I'll pick up with you where I left off with him."

Whoa. It's like a rocket has started blasting its engine down in your pelvis.

Still, weakly, you have to argue, even as you peck back at her with your lips.

"But he won't obey you," you murmur into her cheek. "What I mean is, he won't have to. If we turn him into a pediwhatsits—"

"A pedisequos, Will."

"—we'll have to set him up to obey me. 'Cos I'll be the one wearing his mask."

"Uh huh? And?"

"So I'll still have to be out there to give him orders."

"So we'll use my hair instead." That is the secret to the new spell, after all. First you coat the mask with the basic layer. Then you burn some hair into it.

If Sydney goes out alone, she can use her own hair in the mask that she makes. But then the mask would be under her control. But if you want it to be under your control, you'd better go along so that you can give the pedisequos its orders.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to the party with Sydney so you can get into the mask.

2. Make up some of that stuff so she can use it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/2731957-Clubbing-a-Caveman