*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hello, Dogface!
  2. Pick Your Lycan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1513163-Lycan-Natures-Prankster/cid/631168-Hello-Dogface
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1513163
This is what a werewolf's idea of fun is.
This choice: Gray fur with no clothing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hello, Dogface!

    by: abstow89
You are a low-level employee who has just got off his job as a bank clerk and are currently walking home. Unfortunately for you, the path that leads directly to your house has been blocked by a toxic waste spill, so you must find an alternate route. The only path you can take is the one through a spooky looking forest that not too many people have been known to go in. Despite this, you simply shrug and begin to walk through the forest. As you get halfway through, you hear low growling in the distance.
"Whoa...what was that?" you ask yourself while turning around.
Another growl is heard, but you're still unable to find anything suspicious, so you continue to walk.
Suddenly, you hear a loud guttural noise and some ferocious beast hops out of the trees and lands right in front of you! The beast is standing on all fours with gray, shaggy fur covering its whole body. It was completely naked and looked like an oversized dog. Its short pointy ears wiggled and twitched a little bit and it had long claws on its feet and paws. Drool was dripping from its large, pointy yellow teeth and seeping onto the ground. A long gray tail was slowly wagging left and right and its red eyes were piercing into you.
You can't move. You know you're supposed to...but you just can't. The creature lifted its head and howled loudly at the moon.
"What the hell are you...?"
The werewolf simply snarled at you viciously, ready to attack you. You cover your nose and groan, trying not to smell the creature's bad breath. The creature growls at you yet again and is prepared to attack. You have to think of some way to escape the monster.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 abstow89 (UN: afty5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
abstow89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1513163-Lycan-Natures-Prankster/cid/631168-Hello-Dogface