*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1515290-Head-Swapping/cid/943537-Something-else
by m2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1515290
Another take on the headswapping theme, w/an older main character & written in 3rd person.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something else

    by: m2
"I'll show you rather than tell you what I'm thinking of," Frank answered, and then made a beeline toward another part of John's house.

"Where are you going, Frank? Frank!"

Frank ignored John until he reached John's living room where he could hear Rachel washing breakfast dishes in the adjacent kitchen.

"Come here, John," Frank said, as he held the remote up in the air. "I've thought long and hard about this. Touch the remote with me."

John said, "What are you thinking, Frank?" as he cautiously put his hand on the remote.

Once John touched the remote, Frank immediately aimed it toward the oblivious Rachel and pushed the button.

"Whoa...hold on Frank...what do you think you're doing," John exclaimed as he took his hand off the remote.

"Are you guys okay in there?" Rachel called from the kitchen.

"Just fine, Rach," Frank called back. "Just playing with a new toy."

"You boys with your toys," Rachel laughed.

Meanwhile John had walked back out of the living room to his study. "Okay, Frank...what do you think you're doing? I don't want Rachel swapped!"

"Don't worry little bro," Frank said. "It's all good."

"Well if it's all good, I want you to hand me that remote right now. I know you pointed it at Rachel and pushed the button. I don't want you to point it at anyone else and swap her. Come in here right now where there isn't anyone to swap her with," John said.

"No problem, Johnny boy," Frank answered, and held out the remote for him.

Just as John reached out to receive it, though, Frank pressed the button with the remote pointing back at himself.

Instantly Frank's head was replaced with Rachel's.

"John, I need to run a few errands today now that I've finished with the dishes and will be out most of the day," Rachel immediately said, as if her sudden presence in his study had not been so sudden, but was a natural encounter with her husband.

John couldn't believe his eyes. Standing in front of him, about an inch taller was his wife, but with his brother's overweight body. Rachel's head was adjusted size-wise to fit her new male body. But John was in such shock, he could scarcely stammer, "Sure Rach...your errands."

"Alright John...you should see what Frank is doing...he's your guest after all," she called back as she walked Frank's body out of the room, in a more feminine manner than John had ever seen before.

John stood in shock for a few moments, and then heard Rachel's and Frank's voices in the distance in a cheerful greeting or goodbye. Then the front door opened and closed, followed by his wife's car starting and pulling out of the driveway.

John then came to his senses and raced from the study toward the kitchen where he had last seen his whole wife.

Before he could arrive though, he almost bumped into Frank as he was coming back toward the study.

"Can you believe this, dude!" Frank exclaimed as he looked up at his now taller brother. Frank gestured down toward his bathrobe-clad buxom body below his neck with his new feminine hands and laughed.

"I really can't, Frank...I really can't," John stammered. "Why...why did you do this? You have Rachel's body. My wife's body!"

"John...I'm glad you asked that question," Frank said with a smile.

He sauntered over to the living room couch and motioned for John to follow. "Let me explain, bro."

John followed Frank gazing at his wife's plump well proportioned body. Then he watched as Frank sat it down on the couch and looked down at his new large chest, reaching up to feel the large soft curves through the pink terry cloth robe and nightgown that he was now wearing.

John was too aghast to even think about objecting. His mind was running circles around itself. Here sat his brother with his wife's body, and his wife was gone shopping with his brother's body, completely oblivious to the changes.

"Alright John...here's why I took Rachel's body..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 m2 (UN: marjy2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
m2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1515290-Head-Swapping/cid/943537-Something-else