*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1515290-Head-Swapping/cid/646936-the-brothers-discuss-possible-uses-for-the-device
by m2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1515290
Another take on the headswapping theme, w/an older main character & written in 3rd person.
This choice: the brothers discuss possible uses for the device.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

the brothers discuss possible uses for the device.

    by: msx
“What are you babbling about?” inquires John.

“I’ll show you,” smiles Frank. “Here, put your hand on the device again so you can see this.” He points the device at a college couple walking down the street and presses the large red button with the lightning bolt on it.

The couple has switched heads! The female student, with her long flowing blonde hair, has her attractive head on the male body wearing a tight black T-shirt, accentuating her muscular upper body. She also wore a pair of jeans and dirty white sneakers.

Conversely, the male head, with his trimmed short brown hair, is on the woman’s body wearing a pink blouse with spaghetti straps that can barely contain his new 36D breasts. He wears a denim mini-skirt, white fishnet stockings, and very high 7’ black stilettos.

“Wait up, Suzy!” he complains, awkwardly walking with his hourglass figure swaying with every step he takes.

“I don’t know why you decided to dress like a whore,” sighs Suzy, stopping in her tracks to wait for Thomas to catch up.

“I dress this way for you, baby.” Thomas says bending over, showing off his huge cleavage. Suzy blushes. In doing so, John and Frank get a quick glimpse of Thomas’ black g-string panties he’s wearing.

Suzy smiles and they kiss then both continue down the street.

--

“Wow, so they have absolutely no idea that their heads are on the wrong bodies?” asks John scratching his head.

“None, whatsoever. As far as they are concerned, they’ve always been like that.” beams Frank. “You should’ve seen the chaos I caused in the parking lot at work: there were women’s heads on men’s bodies, guy’s heads on women’s bodies, all kinds of crazy swaps. The funniest was seeing Old man Dr. Peterson with his head on a woman’s body. I never knew he’d look good in a dress – especially with his bald head, beard, and glasses,” laughs Frank.

“Why the hell do you have this? Did you steal it?” accuses John with slight anger in his voice.

“Now now… I was heading back to my car and I found it. ‘Finders Keepers’, right?” replies Frank urging his brother to lower his voice. “You have to admit. This is pretty amazing, huh?”

“I’ll say. Think of the possibilities! Crippled people could have another chance to walk again, old people could be immortal, and the sick could have another chance in life “begins John

“…Or we could just have some fun,” smiles Frank.

“Oh I don’t like that gleam in your eye,” sighs John, “What are you thinking of?”

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 msx (UN: froggy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
m2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1515290-Head-Swapping/cid/646936-the-brothers-discuss-possible-uses-for-the-device