*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waylaid on the way to Lysune
  2. A new Solar System
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1516693-Five-Giant-Planets/cid/634759-Waylaid-on-the-way-to-Lysune
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1516693
You are an astronaut sucked into a solar system of gigantic proportions.
This choice: Lysune, 2nd planet, a blue world obviously rich in water (Gentle/Unaware)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Waylaid on the way to Lysune

    by: Neo-rodent
Being that water is a necessity of survival and the second planet garunteed its presence in abundance, you decide the choice is clear. Pumping up the antimatter engines you watch as the star patterns begin to slowly shift outside. Their motion makes sheep jumping a fence look like an amphetamine. Within an hour the drifting white lights have lulled you to sleep.

You awake with a jolt not your own doing. Within moments you realize something is tugging your vessel off course. Desperately you look out the cockpit to see...

You have the following choices:

1. A tractor beam (Aware storyline)

2. A vortex of water and ice (Unaware storyline)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neo-rodent (UN: glacialmind101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo-rodent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1516693-Five-Giant-Planets/cid/634759-Waylaid-on-the-way-to-Lysune