*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yes
  2. Something else
  3. Within the enclosure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/3148683-Yes
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1519184
Watch as people's lives are literaly changed forever due to their new job!
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #31

Yes

    by: Lord Draven
Kira hisses gently and comes to a decision after deliberating for a moment; whatever Kieran ends up becoming like, clearly anything is a better alternative to him than moving away from his only friends. Even if he loses parts of himself, he'll be much happier at the zoo than he would be at some random couple who might not even look after him properly. Sllithering out from Kieran's grasp, confusing him, Kira gets into her strike position which understandingly horrified her friend who backs up until he is pressed against the door. "K-Kira? What are you doing?!" Staying silent, Kira slithers towards him and leans back to launch herself at her friend and hopes that he will be able to forgive her for what comes next. "M-miss T-Talia? I-I want to come out now." Talia grins from the control room, happy that she has helped make a child happy. "ANYBODY HELP!" However, the zoo staff don't interfere for obvious reasons and the zoo's magic prevents the adults and children outside from noticing the commotion at all. Before Kieran can move again, Kira launches forth and latches onto his jugular vein much to his immense pain which forces him to collapse helplessly on the floor. "W-why Kira? I thought you were my friend!!!" Kira stays back to prevent distressing him even further even as Kieran begins feeling very dizzy and sick which he accepts as the first signs of his impending death though he'd quickly comes to terms with it. However, he feels an intense itching and burning sensation on his lower body and looks down one last time to see...

You have the following choices:

1. His legs shrinking into his body

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Draven (UN: dragus66 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/3148683-Yes