*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His legs shrinking into his body
  2. Yes
  3. Something else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/3148704-His-legs-shrinking-into-his-body
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1519184
Watch as people's lives are literaly changed forever due to their new job!
This choice: His legs shrinking into his body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #32

His legs shrinking into his body

    by: Lord Draven
Kieran looks down in horror as he sees his already small eight year old legs shrinking further and further into his body towards disappearing completely. "N-no. I-I h-have to be hallucinating this. P-people don't just lose limbs like this. I-it has to be that bite Kira have me making me see things in my final moments." This, coupled with the fact that this entire process is somehow completely painless, relaxes Kieran as he awaits his upcoming death and even cuddles Kira when she apologetically wraps up next to him. "I-it's okay girl. I-I prefer this over the alternative anyway. At least I can die with my closest friend close beside me." Kira does her facsimile of a smile again and rests her head on his chest to look into his eyes.

You have the following choices:

1. "You're welcome Kieran."

*Noteb*
2. Kieran's changes continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lord Draven (UN: dragus66 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/3148704-His-legs-shrinking-into-his-body