*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Troublesome Teen Trudy
  2. Young At Heart
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/701176-Troublesome-Teen-Trudy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1519184
Watch as people's lives are literaly changed forever due to their new job!
This choice: Trudy Roscoe (age 13)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Troublesome Teen Trudy

    by: Unknown
Trudy, Trudy Roscoe."

Grant smiled, and continued, "She's quite a fighter, and thinks she's a bit old for this establishment. Typical teenager, I guess. I'm assuming you've worked with that age group before, right?"

"Oh, yes," Victoria assured him.

"Then start immediately! I'll call Trudy. Trudy!!"

Victoria watched as down the stairs came a girl dressed down from head to toe in black. She looked very depressed, and just seeing her brought a frown to Victoria's lips. Trudy had a gaze that said, 'I don't answer to anybody, especially you.' When she finally came into the kitchen, Victoria wondered what kind of ordeal this was going to be.

"Trudy, this is Mrs. Naming, and she's going to be your new best friend!"

Trudy groaned, and Victoria could already sense how she was going to be. The antisocial type was quite familiar to her.

"Could you cut the crap, Herman?"

Trudy slouched into the kitchen chair, and pulled out a handheld device of some sort. Victoria had never seen one before... Grant snatched the device out of her hands, and put it into a box labeled "Confiscated Goods". Trudy moaned, and rolled her eyes towards Victoria.

"Great, an old hag gets to hang out with me. Yippie!"

Trudy threw her hands up in mock glee, and Victoria sunk a little in her chair. Already, she'd made a fatal mistake: showing weakness.

"Even the granny here is cowering in front of me! Haven't you got a quilting bee or something to attend? I hear it's Bingo Night down at the clubhouse!"

Trudy snickered with her mean jests, and Victoria felt horrible. She knew she had to do something, so she retorted...

You have the following choices:

1. "You're gonna be this old someday!"

*Noteb*
2. "I can't take this job!"

*Noteb*
3. "Where's the funeral, huh?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519184-A-Transforming-New-Job/cid/701176-Troublesome-Teen-Trudy