*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The spa
  2. Hello neighbor.
  3. What to do with it?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519522-Giantess-breast-crush/cid/859736-The-spa
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1519522
A story about a girl who grows or shrinks people.
This choice: The spa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The spa

    by: anakinguy
"I could really use a massage." Emily says. "And maybe I could crush more people wth my breasts!" And with that Emily takes the now dead family's car and drives to the spa.

Emily walks in to the spa and up to the receptionist. "how may I help you today?" She Says.

"I'd like a massage please"

"Very well." And while she is typing, Emily pulls the shrink ray out of her titanic cleavage and shrinks the woman to 2 inches. Emily picks her up and puts her in her pocket. While looking for a room to occupy, she sees her old boss lying face down waiting for the massage therapist to arrive. Remembering how he fired her because she wouldn't sleep with him, Emily remembered her new power over the world and smiled. She quietly walked in, and shrunk him down to an inch, and started to undress to get ready for the massage. He had just enough time to look up and see Emily's beautiful O-cup breasts come right down on top of him and smash him out of existance. Then the massage therapist came in. She was a good looking woman with D-cup breasts.

"Where's Mr. Johnson?"

"Oh, he had to leave, work emergency. The receptionist told me to come in here"

"Oh, OK." Then the massage thereapist starts massaging Emily. as it goes on, and she gets more into it, emily starts to become aroused at how good it is feeling, and the therapist is getting aroused by how magnificent Emily's breasts are. Soon, when Emily's excitement reaches new levels, she pulls out the shrink ray and shrinks the therapist as well. Then, she gets the receptionist out of her pants pocket on the floor. She puts both the therapist and receptionist together, and they huddle in fear. Then, she grows the therapists breasts to the size of beachballs, making them hundreds of times larger than the thereapists body. During the process, the receptionist gets stuck in her cleavage. Emily fishes out the receptionist, and puts her on the glass table in the corner, then lifts the therapist with some trouble, and drops her on top of the receptionist, and shattering the table. When Emily rolls the therapis away, all that's left of the receptionist is a red smear on the carpet. Emily then gets dressed, and before she leaves, she grows the therapist breasts more and more until they take up the whole room, then Emily leaves.

"Well, what to do now" she wonders.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take over as therapist

*Noteb*
2. go to the jacuzzi

*Noteb*
3. readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 anakinguy (UN: anakinguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519522-Giantess-breast-crush/cid/859736-The-spa