*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hello neighbor.
  2. What to do with it?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519522-Giantess-breast-crush/cid/638301-Hello-neighbor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1519522
A story about a girl who grows or shrinks people.
This choice: Shrink people.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hello neighbor.

    by: Mr.Ninja
She goes outside with her gun she looks to see a family getting ready to go on vacation.She hides her gun in her bra and walks over."So where you and your family here going.She asked the man."Well we're going to Disney Land."He said as he finished packing up their stuff.She looks around making sure no one is watching,and when he turns his back she pulls the shrink ray out and shrinks him to 5 inches.She picks up the man and tucks him in between her breast.She tucks her shrink ray in her pocket and then walks inside the house to get the rest of the family.

She walks to the family room to find the mom making sure everything was off."Yes may I help you with something?"The mom asked."I was hoping I could burrow some sugar."Emily asked."Sure" she said walking to the kitchen.She went to grab the sugar when Emily pulled her shrink ray out and shrunk her too to 5 inches.She shoved her into her breast as well.

She then walked upstairs to find two different rooms.She walked up to the one doorway with her shrink ray still in hand and quickly opened it and shrank the kid inside.She walked in and picked the kid up.She saw it was a boy that looked around his 20's.She also threw him in her bra,but but him under her right breast.

She then walked to the next room.She slammed the door open not caring about being noisy.She shrank the person in there.She looked at the kid she shrank and saw it was a girl around 8 years old.She was also put her Emily's breast except it was her left one she put the girl.

She then walked out of the room and went to the kid's parents bedroom.She took her shirt off and threw it on the bed.She then lifted her breast right above the bed only a few inches from touching and unhooked her bra.All of the family fell out on the bed.She saw the little girl crying and the parents trying to make her stop.As for the boy he was just looking at Emily now without a top.

She shrank the boy down to about an inch.She lifted the kid up to her left nipple."Hope you like your new home."Emily said opening her nipple with her other hand.She slowly started to push the boy feet first into her nipple.As she was doing that breast milk started to pour out of her breast.The boy was getting covered in breast milk.She stooped pushing the boy in right when you could only see his head out of the nipple.

She then picked up the father of the family."You monster.You evil monster!How could you be doing this to us!What did we do wrong?!"Emily just smiled and said"nothing I just felt like doing this for fun."She said shoving him between her breast and started to shove them together.She pushed them together as hard as she could for about 5 minutes.She pulled her breast apart and a bloody deformed body just fell to the floor.

She the picked up the mom.She dropped her onto a glass table of theirs."Before I kill you I just want to do one thing."Emily said grabbing the growth ray.She turned it on growth and enlarged her breast to double O."Now I'm ready she said holding her breast together and slamming them onto the mother.She then just starts slapping her breast together for fun.She gives one more push on her breast,and lifts them up.All around the area was a bloody mess.

She then grabbed her bra and shirt and put them on.She went over to the little girl and asked if she liked jumping rope.All the girl did was cry.She lifted her right breast up and put her under it.She walked outside and grabbed a jump rope.She then started jumping up and down,up and down her breast went as she jumped.With every jump her breast would go up and slam back down landing on the little girl."97,98,99,100.One hundred should be enough."She said as she stooped jumping.She then lifted up her right breast and found the bottom of her breast covered in blood and body parts.

"Well that was fun.Now where should I go?

You have the following choices:

1. The mall

2. The spa

*Noteb*
3. Tanning Salon

4. Victoria's secret company

5. Disney

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Ninja (UN: shikamaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519522-Giantess-breast-crush/cid/638301-Hello-neighbor