*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. D.Gray-man
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520354-Giant-World-of-Anime/cid/638844-DGray-man
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1520354
You're shrunken and in the hands of some of your favorite anime boys.
This choice: D.Gray-man  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

D.Gray-man

    by: Dark_Lord
And to think, one week ago you were selling flowers at a boring flower shop in some boring town. You are James Arnold, 14-years-old. Four years ago your parents were killed by strange creatures called Akuma. You were rescued by a group of Exorcists from the Black Order and since then have always wanted to join them. One day, a man calling himself a General of the Black Order appeared before you. He presented you with your very own Innocence and offered you a place in the Black Order. You accepted without hesitation.

After giving you directions to the main Headquarters, the General disappeared and left you on your own. After traveling many miles, you finally arrived at the HQ and were taken in by your new family. It’s been two days since then and you’re currently waiting for your new anti-Akuma weapon to be completed using your Innocence. Finally, the door to your room opens and in walks the chief officer, Komui Lee.

“Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Arnold. Your anti-Akuma weapon has finally been completed.” announces the man as he hands you a small box. You didn’t expect it to be so small, and got even more discouraged when you opened the box to find nothing but a ring. “Don’t let the size fool you. Innocence is very powerful, once you learn to control it.” You thank him and he leaves you with a smile, closing the door on his way out. You inspect the ring in your palm. It’s a simple silver band with a white jewel engraved into it. Shrugging, you put the ring on your finger and reach out.

“Here goes nothing.” you utter under your breath. “Innocence, activate!”

The jewel glows with bright light, covering the entire room in white. You cover your eyes until the light dims. You notice your entire body is now glowing with the same light. Slowly, the room starts to get bigger and bigger. At first you think you’re making everything bigger, but then realize you’re the one getting smaller. You stop shrinking at two inches and the white glow vanishes.

“Well…this isn’t what I expected. Maybe I need to control it better, then I may be able to do other stuff with it.” You reach out your arm again and command the ring, but nothing happens. Confused, you try again…nothing. “Damnit, this isn’t good.”

As you continue fiddling with the ring, the door to your room suddenly opens. You’re greeted with the giant form of…

You have the following choices:

1. Allen Walker

*Noteb*
2. Yu Kanda

*Noteb*
3. Lavi

*Noteb*
4. Komui Lee (he forgot to tell you something)

*Noteb*
5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark_Lord (UN: dark_lord666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dark_Lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520354-Giant-World-of-Anime/cid/638844-DGray-man