*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/1731636-A-Revelation-and-A-Friend
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Go talk to Caleb  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A Revelation and A Friend

    by: Unknown
''Uh, hello.'', a familiar face greets you at your door.

''Hi Mrs. Ryerson,'' you say to her before you stop and realize your mistake. Hearing Fatima's voice coming out from your mouth makes you remember your current situation, ''Uh, my name is Fatima and I'm looking for Caleb. Is he in?''

A frown crosses over Mrs. Ryerson's face, ''Are you his friend from school?'' You nod rather hesitantly, but her expression soften. ''He is, but I don't think he wants to see anyone yet.''

''Please? I need to talk to him.'', you plead. A frown begins to rematerialize on Mrs. Ryerson's face.

''I'll see if he wants to talk. He... had some rough days.'', and with that the door closes leaving you outside, wondering if you're going to be able to break the news to him at all.

Much to your relief, the door eventually opens and Caleb steps out, ''Hi.'', he says awkwardly. His expression is haggard, as if he's been losing a lot of sleep. His unkept hair looks even worse than it would normally.

''Hi.'', you reply with the same awkwardness. ''I need to talk to you,'' you say in hushed tone as you can see Mrs. Ryerson standing not far behind Caleb. ''It's about David. Can we talk in your room?''

***


''Right, what do you know about David?!'', Caleb growls through gritted teeth. He's sitting on his bed looking sharply at you while you're just standing near his bedroom door. It's locked, because you asked him to.

''How do you even know about him or me?'', he continues.

''Just, calm down'', you say. You take a deep breath before continuing, ''Friday afternoon, you and David were walking through the forest and to the military base. The two of you snuck in, but when David decided to trash the place, you bailed.''

You stop at that point and look at Caleb. A mix of skepticism and astonishment is clearly shown on his face, so you continue. ''But David carried on smashing everything, then there was a large explosion and he hasn't been seen since.''

''How do you know all this?'', Caleb rises up and walks towards you.

''It's me, David.''

''No... no fucking way.'', Caleb stops on his track, ''Get out... Get out now!'', his tone is laced with anger.

''Shh... shh... Look, I can - I can prove it.'', you hastily say. There's only a few seconds for you to convince him. ''You had, a stash of porn. right? Hidden inside the crack behind that headboard.''

Your hastily constructed sentences seems to have the desired effect as Caleb stops and looks at you intently

''Look! What more do you want to know?'', bit by bit, confidence comes back to you. ''I know that you have a crush on June Platt. You're thinking to surprise her with flowers last Valentine, that's before we found out that she likes Zametti.''

Caleb falls back to his bed. ''Shit... what the fuck? David?''

''Yeah, it's me.''

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/1731636-A-Revelation-and-A-Friend