*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2966095-Build-a-daisy-chain
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Build a daisy chain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Build a daisy chain

    by: araki
"Have you seen the people hanging around in the Warehouse?" Eva-you folds her arms which just serves to accentuate her bosom. Marc-you just grins inanely at his sister's scowl of disapproval. She's so hot when she's mad. Of course Marc-you's inane grin stems from the knowledge that just like himself, Eva is also just a mere puppet.

" Adam Karter is there too. We can get him and you, sister dearest, could be the one to tie him down,"

"And so does half the sombrero dealers in Saratoga Falls,"

You can keep up the charade for hours, pitting the Garner siblings against each other, each dancing under your influence. However, there's something that your three bodies had wanted to do since the meal in Sunshine Diner. Although with Jessica-you keeping an eye on the Garners' parents - you make a mental note to decide whether to bring them under your influence soon, effectively making the Garners' house as your de facto base - and keeping them busy, you have to make do with only two of the triplets for now.

"Fine," Marc-you holds up his hand in mock surrender, "I'll give you my vote so we can squash Jessica's stupid idea, but you owe me sis." Marc-you inches closer to Eva-you as his member starts to stir.

"I just did your homework. We'll be even."

"Is it equal to me giving you my vote and Hannah?"

"They are one and the same!"

Marc-you takes another glance down the upstairs hallway, although it's more for show as Jessica-you has done a great job in getting the Garners' parents to settle down with a movie. After all it's not everyday that their daughter wants to have a movie night with her parents. Jessica-you also explains away Marc & Eva's absence down to the need to finish their homework.

"You owe me, I owe you, same difference. We all want the same thing," Marc-you grins as you bring the two Garners closer to each other.

The scowl on Eva-you's face is instantly gone and replaced by a mirror of her brother's grin. Her hand tracing expertly on the outline of Marc-you's tent.

"Let's move this on to Jessica's bed."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 araki (UN: maximawzzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2966095-Build-a-daisy-chain