*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521140-macro-high-school/cid/643444-MsJess-fox--big-boobs-horny--nice-but-the-ho
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1521140
you are going to a macro high school, but you are the only micro in the whole school.
This choice: ms.jess-fox big boobs, horny , nice but the hornyies in the school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ms.Jess-fox big boobs, horny , nice but the ho...

    by: I'm that dude
Ms. Jess walks to the nearest desk, her large fur covered breasts bounce and sway with ever step she takes. Jess is going to have to jump up to catch the edge of the seat to get up on it, but with her over sized breast she is not sure she can.
"Do you need a helping paw" a sweet female voice asks her? She looks up to see a giant gray and white anthro Husky wearing a white T shirt and white shorts. Her giant breast stretch the shirt fabric as she leans down offering you a ride on her big paw.
"Aw thanks thats really nice of you" Ms. Jess says and climbs on the her paw. Jess is picked by the female macro husky and where does she put Jess?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 I'm that dude (UN: fluffydog1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
goku455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521140-macro-high-school/cid/643444-MsJess-fox--big-boobs-horny--nice-but-the-ho