*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. frist day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521140-macro-high-school/cid/644720-frist-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1521140
you are going to a macro high school, but you are the only micro in the whole school.
Chapter #1

frist day

    by: goku455
you walk into the giant school, your eyes widen as your looked up "ahhh, so this is macro high school "looking around the giant white hallway. you think to your self "they all must be in class". looking on the paper you got you decide to walking to your first class, you go in. and in shock the student are huge, "today we have our first new student please be nice to him " the teacher said . she was a hot anthro fox, with beautiful blond hair and reddish fur. she looked down and said "you may pick your set now" . you look around , trying to find a desk to sit at. you had a few choose to pick form which set do you chose....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 goku455 (UN: vashgoku34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
goku455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521140-macro-high-school/cid/644720-frist-day