*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1526181-My-Giant-Family/cid/1126045-He-saw-you-but-mistook-you-for-a-bug
by Liam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1526181
Your brother wishes for you to shrink and it comes true!
This choice: He saw you but mistook you for a bug  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He saw you but mistook you for a bug

    by: Liam
"Shit, this is how it ends!" you whimpered, as Jack's huge foot came closer to the ground. It was going to crush you... But wait? The foot was pulled. During the split second of hope, you looked up at the impressive giant. He was an incredibly attractive lad. He stood 6ft 1 tall, and was wearing nothing but tight white boxers showcasing his bulge and (unseen to you) firm muscular ass. His handsome face (topped with thick blond hair) wore a menacing expression. "OH IT'S JUST A BUG - I'LL CRUSH IT THEN!" Jack roared. Taking your only chance by the horns, you ran as fast as your tiny body would carry you (ie not very). But all the while Jack covered huge amounts of ground, and in one step he'd caught up...

It was futile. Jack had raised his foot, and although he'd just awoken you could clearly see squashed remains under his foot. Was it a mere bug, or was it a shrunken person like you? Maybe Jack had some kind of power, and he could wish people to shrink and it would simply happen. But you had no time to worry about a bug smear - if you didn't run you'd soon be one! Senses blurred by fear, you blindly ran. "YOU WON'T GET AWAY YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Jack boomed. Then he slammed his truly colossal size 12 foot down. In an instant you were crushed, smudged into a fold of skin. "JACK THE BUG KILLER WINS AGAIN!" he roared.

Weeks passed, and nobody saw anything of you. Jack hadn't thought of the shrinking wish (it was just a forgotten joke, how was he to know whether it came true or not?) and your dad Matt had no idea. But neither thought of a tiny, barely visible red stain on the sole of Jack's foot, that didn't even wash away from daily showers. It seems karma had given Jack something to remind him what a terrible thing he'd done - even though he was unaware...

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1526181-My-Giant-Family/cid/1126045-He-saw-you-but-mistook-you-for-a-bug