*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Opening Menu
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1527493-Gynophagia/cid/645559-Opening-Menu
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Nonsense · #1527493
A story centered on woman-eating...
Chapter #1

Opening Menu

    by: FFtheSnake
This story is centered on the sexual fetish of woman-eating, as mentioned in the description. This first chapter is simply meant to set things up.

Reminder of the rules
=================
1.) Sex, homosexuality, weight gain, and the like are allowed. Just remember that the focus on the story has to be women being eaten.

2.) No men as food. Sorry, but there's dozens of other Interactives like that on Writing.com.

3.) Vore and Cannibalism/Dolcett is allowed.

4.) No girls under 16 being eaten or having sex. If a character in the anime/game/etc. is that young and you insist on her being eaten, then age her up. Any prey characters under 16 will result in immediate chapter deletion.

5.) Male preds and female preds are allowed.

That being said, here's some stuff to start you off. Enjoy.

You have the following choices:

1. Anime

2. US Cartoons/TV Shows

3. Video Games

4. Comic Books

5. Original Characters

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FFtheSnake (UN: mysterio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FFtheSnake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1527493-Gynophagia/cid/645559-Opening-Menu