*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/659256-Wander-the-campus-for-inspiration
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1532741
You acquire a size-changing gun, starting a wild journey~
This choice: Wander the campus for inspiration  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wander the campus for inspiration

    by: Ducttape Knight
After a moment's contemplation you decide to just take a leisurely stroll around campus, to find inspiration on what to start shrinking or growing first. You head out the doors of the science building and head across the street. After a moment more you're on the walkway to the south campus dorm halls. Standing on the walkway above the road you take a moment to watch the many cars entering and leaving the road from campus to the freeway. Reaching into your bag you take out the size gun and contemplate shrinking some of the departing cars, when you're interrupted from your revere by a hand on your shoulder. Who is it?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ducttape Knight (UN: navatar1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ducttape Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/659256-Wander-the-campus-for-inspiration