*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrink yourself
  2. Just use the gun now!
  3. And it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/667128-Shrink-yourself
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1532741
You acquire a size-changing gun, starting a wild journey~
This choice: Shrink yourself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrink yourself

    by: Ducttape Knight
Ok, you think, being small was kinda cool. If it hadn't been for that bird there's some fun that you could have had. You close the window, just to be sure, then adjust the size gun and go down to 5 inches tall. You take a moment to marvel at your new perspective, free from the fear of giant birds and ready to have some fun. After a few minutes of exploring this room though, you get a bit bored. There's not really much to do here. As this is crossing through your mind you pass right by an air vent, and hear voices through it.

If nothing else this should be a promising starting point for taking advantage of your new stature. After a moment of contemplation on how to get in, you point the size gun at the screws holding the grate on the wall, and shrink the ones on the right side, allowing you to pull back the grate and make your way inside. Pulling the grate back in place you start your journey into the darkness, a gentle breeze pushing against you.

After walking for about 5 minutes, the air duct is completely dark, but as far as you know there's no side passages, and the voices are coming from up ahead anyways. Finally you find something, and its...

You have the following choices:

1. A grate for a classroom

*Noteb*
2. A grate for a maintenance room

3. An incline... Uh oh falling now!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ducttape Knight (UN: navatar1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ducttape Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1532741-Ample-Adventures-with-a-Size-Gun/cid/667128-Shrink-yourself