*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1533048
A wand changes reality as holder wants changes lives of all. Open to anyone to add10/3Edit

A wand changes reality as holder wants changes lives of all. Open to anyone to add10/3Edit

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A Wand of unbelievable power falls into the hands of an unlikely person, which proceeds to change life in unexpected ways. While walking around town with his friends Dave and his friends enter a previously unnoticed store which sells antiques and curios of all sorts.

EDIT 10/3: I've seen that many people lean toward the teenage characters more, myself included. There just seem to be more that you can do with highschool aged people in school. So I've decided to change the ages of the Main Characters; the storyline will remain the same and the created stories will remain the same seeing as no real contium problems will be had. Sorry for any and all confusion.

MAIN CHARACTERS
Dave: 17; 5'8" 250lbs, short brown hair, hazel eyes; overweight, not ugly but not good looking an "Average Joe".
Brandon: 16, 5'6" 140lbs, longish unkempt brown hair, blue eyes; skinny tattooed rocker type, the ladies man.
Jackie: 15, 5'2" 100lbs, long red hair, green eyes, B cup breasts, the cute friend. likes Brandon.
Rachel: 16, 4'10" 80lbs, long black hair, brown eyes, A cup, waifish asian freind. http://home.comcast.net/~abyssdemon/rachstory.jpg
Brittany: 17, 5'8" long dark brown hair, hazel eyes. Very attractive but down to earth. loves video games and likes Brandon too. http://home.comcast.net/~abyssdemon/britlandscape.jpg
Tim: 9; 4'4" short dirty blonde hair. Daves Little Brother; always annoying Dave and his freinds because he has huge crushes on Jackie, Brittany, and Rachel.
Other Minor characters can be added but please give a description when introduced into story.

THE WANDS POWER: The Wand has the ability to change a person almost anyway the holder wants, but it is extremely powerful so holder may not be able to control it completely. When used The Wand CHANGES THE REALITY OF THE WORLD and ONLY the person holding the wand realizes the changes, everyone else thinks things have always been however the wand changed.

Almost all changes allowed as long as the general power of the wand is respected but no vore or violence.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification