*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534577-Titan-Girls-Changed/cid/737486-her-power-change-from-growing-small-to-growing-big
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1534577
What happens to the Titans girls? BE? TG? TF? You choose!
This choice: her power change from growing small to growing big  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

her power change from growing small to growing big

    by: Blues32
Wiping her brow, Bumblebee gripped the porcelian sink, chest heaving. She wasn't feeling well. Not in the least bit. She had become strangely pale and she kept sweating. Well, pale for her anyway. Sighing, she slipped into the bath she had drawn for herself using fairly cool water. It felt good against her hot skin and she was quick to lay back and close her eyes. At that point, she didn't care if the water became freezing cold. She felt like she couldn't possible BE any sicker then she was then.

"God, I hope it's nothing serious. That bug bite I got yesterday seemed suspicious," Bumblebee thought, referring to the mark the dart had left in her skin. It had formed a tiny itchy bump that was easy to confuse with a bite. Somewhere along the way home, the dart itself must have dislodged. "I'll have myself checked out later," she decided. "Just...want to relax..." She quickly found herself drifting off to sleep.

A loud pounding snapped her out of her little nap. "Hey! Hey, Karen, you going to hog the bathroom all day? All my hair stuff is in there!" Speedy yelled from the other side of the door. Bumblebee yawned. Wow, she felt much better. Her fever had broken and every...why was it so cramped? Grunting, she struggled to move. That's when she realized what was wrong. She was so tall that she had to be hunched over to even BE in that room. If she stood, her head...and more...would have to go through the ceiling. She took a moment to absorb these facts. Then she did the most logical thing she could do.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

A panicked scream was really all she could muster. This, however, made things worse when the door blew open, having been hit by own of Speedy's explosive arrows. "Bumblebee!? What's the...ma...wow. Now THOSE are some big tits." Karen grit her teeth. "If I could crane my neck to see you, Roy, I'd crush you flat!" she yelled. "Stop staring at me and DO something!" Speedy really could see her breasts that well. She was all balled up. "Right, right. Not looking," he lied through his teeth. "But what do you want ME to do? Try becoming bug sized. That should fix it, right?"

Realization hit. Of course! Bumblebee shrank down, sighing in relief as she was able to straighten her neck again. Yet...she was unable to reach her usual tiny size."Roy. Out. Now." Speedy left and she climbed out of the bathtub. Her oversized body had caused much of the water to flow over the sides of the tub. Drying herself off, Bumblebee tried to put her costume on. ...but it was too small. That's when she got a look at herself in the mirror. Usually she came about mid-way of the mirror when she looked back at herself. Now she was almost at the top. Which meant that even when she shrank down, she was still bigger then she should be. "Aw...fuck."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blues32 (UN: blues32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blues32 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534577-Titan-Girls-Changed/cid/737486-her-power-change-from-growing-small-to-growing-big