*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534577-Titan-Girls-Changed/cid/737391-Bumblebee-finds-out-that-she-can-do-more-then-j
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1534577
What happens to the Titans girls? BE? TG? TF? You choose!
This choice: Bumblebee finds out that she can do more then just shrink down tiny.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bumblebee finds out that she can do more then j...

    by: jj
a scientist is curious, very curious indeed the girl from titan east, was the power to shrink was that truly the extent of her capabilities. he decided to change that. he watch them fighting a villain. he picks a dart that contain his serum and throws it at Bumblebee and much to his pleasure it landed on her without her noticing.

she and the others head-back to the base, the scientist just smirks twistedly, he doesn't need to see its result he just wonder what will that Bumblebee reacts.

The next day Bumblebee felt very feverish her skin, suddenly...

You have the following choices:

1. she became a female insect

2. her power change from growing small to growing big

3. she started to duplicate

*Noteb*
4. she grows a penis

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jj (UN: gorgom999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blues32 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1534577-Titan-Girls-Changed/cid/737391-Bumblebee-finds-out-that-she-can-do-more-then-j