*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Annoying little brother
  2. An awesome power.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535003-Possession-Story---Please-Add/cid/836887-Your-Annoying-little-brother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535003
You are a teenage boy who gains the ability to turn into a spirit and possess people.
This choice: Your Annoying little brother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your Annoying little brother

    by: PixelMover
You float home, trying to figure out what to do next, when you see your little brother playing on your PS3. The little jerk, he's not supposed to play on it unless you're there. Suddenly you get an idea.

You float in front of him, and try to get his attention. He can't see or hear your. Well, the ring says possession... You sit in your brother's body, but nothing seems to happen. Then a strange sucking feeling, and everything goes black.

You open your eyes, and realize that they're your brother's eyes. You move his arms, and legs, and it looks like your in control of him. You stand up and go look at yourself in the mirror. Even though Ben is only 2 years younger, it might as well be 20. During the summer, he spends most of his time at the pool, so he's keeps himself fit. Even if he's a bit of a dork.

A thought pops into your head. "well, since i'm here..." Josh pulls out on the waistband and takes a peek. hehe, yeah.... no contest.

Having had your giggles, you set to give Ben some payback. To get even you strip, and walk out the back yard. As soon as you leave Ben's body, he squeals like a pig, and runs into the bedroom.

Satisfied, you think about what other fun there's to be had.

You have the following choices:

1. Possess your best friend

2. Possess a toy

3. Check out the girl's locker room

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PixelMover (UN: anonimity88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth1705 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535003-Possession-Story---Please-Add/cid/836887-Your-Annoying-little-brother