*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An awesome power.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535003-Possession-Story---Please-Add/cid/680437-An-awesome-power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535003
You are a teenage boy who gains the ability to turn into a spirit and possess people.
Chapter #1

An awesome power.

    by: Darth1705
Your name is Josh. You are a 17 boy who is a junior in High School. One day you are walking home from school and get pushed into the mud. In the mud you find a mysterious ring. Always teh inquisitive one you take it home. Sketched on the outer side of the ring there is the word possession on it. Curiously putting it on you find yourself tingling.
When the tingling is done you look down and see nothing. As you thing about moving forward you seem to move. The final test is to move through the walls which you do with ease.
The ring said possession on it. Why not try. It might just be like all those shows. Move into someone and you become them.
Who do you want to try it on.

You have the following choices:

1. You fairly Hot Mom

2. Your Hot Sister

3. Your Annoying little brother

4. A Celebrity

5. Some One at School

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darth1705 (UN: darth1705 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth1705 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535003-Possession-Story---Please-Add/cid/680437-An-awesome-power