*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/3016854-I-might-be-able-to-explain
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: "I might be able to explain..."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #23

"I might be able to explain..."

    by: Quagmire69
"For that, it'd be better explained by it's creator, my colleague and equal...Lord Bakikage?" Lady Sentokage said as she moved to one side of the scroll as your uncle Juhin Āsenaru appeared next to her on the other side.

"Nice to finally meet you, Lady Tsunade. Kafu has spoken...For the most part, highly of you." Lord Juhin said as he stood up to greet the Hokage.

"For the most part?! What hasn't she spoken about me in high regards?" Tsunade asked.

"Your drinking and gambling habits..." Juhin said frankly.

"That's fair enough..." Sakura and Shizune said in unison.

*Sigh* "I don't have a gambling problem..." Tsunade refuted.

"Well, she actually said that you have a losing problem."

"Juhin!" Lady Kafu said embarrassed.

"Well, you said it!"

"Hang on...If your the Sentokage and he's the Bakikage, then do you both rule different villages?" Sakura asked.

"No, young lady...The Village Hidden in the Sheath has two Kage as oppose to other shinobi villages..." Juhin clarified.

"Wait...You were serious about your village having two Kage? I thought that you were just kidding?" Tsunade asked.

"I wasn't kidding...Our village has two Kage to better serve both our village and the Shinobi World...and the rest of the world..." Kafu explained.

"Our titles may be different, but our duties are essentially the same...But certain duties are usually handled by one or the other..." Juhin explains.

"Another benefit of having two Kages is that we can take vacations..." Kafu explained.

"YOU TWO GET VACATIONS!?!" Tsunade asked in shock.

"Well, not at the same time, but yeah..." Juhin said.

"Why don't we have that here!?" Tsunade asked Shizune.

"Uhmm...Tradition?..." Was all Shizune could answer.

"Screw tradition! I need a break! No wonder Sensei Hiruzen was aged to hell! Shizune! Set up a meeting with the Fire Daimyō and the other village elders...We need to have this discussion..." Lady Tsunade said to her subordinate.

"Are you serious?" Shizune asked.

"Dead serious!" Tsunade said.

"Well...Now that we're done discussing the whole Kage situation, I would like to explain to you how your S-rank weapon handles...I call it 'The Corpsmen's Cleaver'...It's current form is a traditional Tantō, perfect for concealment and travel...However, this weapon has a few other forms...Sonsho, you mind being my hands to demonstrate?" Lord Juhin asked you.

"Sure thing, uncle..." You said as Lady Tsunade handed the weapon to you.

"Feel around the weapon using your hands and chakra to change its form...I'll explain the form." Juhin said.

"Okay..." You said as you grabbed the weapon by the the handle in one hand and the scabbard in the other hand, using your chakra to feel around the unique resonance until you activated another form of the weapon, a longer Ninja-to.

"As you can see, the Corpsmen's Cleaver can change into a Ninja-to. Optimal for close quarters combat...If your not much for Ninja-to, it can also change into a slightly longer Wakizashi." Juhin explains as you change the weapon to a slightly longer, slightly curved Wakizashi, resembling a shorter form of its longer sister blade, the katana.

"It can also change into a katana, better suited for cleaving your enemies in two." Your uncle explains, as you change it to the mentioned weapon, a weapon more associated with the samurai of the Land of Iron, that your village has strong relations with as well as the Shinobi world. "Or...If you ever have to slash your way through hoards of enemies, you can use it's Ōdachi form." Juhin continued, prompting you to change the weapon into a large two-handed great sword, large than it's little sister sword, the Katana, and much larger than the Wakizashi. The weapon was so large, that you struggled to hold it properly.

"Of course, if you want range, but don't want a big ass blade, it can also change into a Naginata...Favored among many." You raised the blade, only for it to shrink down to a more manageable size, but its hilt grew in length, until it reached the length of a Naginata, suited to your size.

"Of course if you aren't in a stabby, slashy mood, you could always change it to a Bō staff to smack your enemies around...Or annoying people..." Juhin explains.
You transformed the Naginata into a Bō. A simple weapon, but an effective one.

"There are more forms it can take, but I think you get the idea...Now Sonsho...Give the lovely lady her weapon back..." Lord Juhin said.

You returned the weapon to it's Tantō form before returning it to the Hokage.

"Now I know your wondering, 'Wow! A weapon for every occasion...Is that all it can do?' The answer is no. Ontop of being virtually indestructible, it's razor sharp edge will keep for the rest of time...The finishing on it will also prevent any rust or corrosion from happening...Given enough force, it should be able to cut through just about anything...And now, for the cool part...I've successful turned this weapon into a conduit for sage energy...Thanks to Kafu and Katsuyu, of course...As such, with Kafu's additional help, this weapon's just as capable of healing, via Medical Ninjutsu, as it is harming and killing...In fact, thanks to intense research, we've made a bladed weapon that can cleave anything in two...and cleave them back to one...To elaborate more on the Medical Ninjutsu aspect of it, anyone wielding this weapon can use it's unique chakra energy to heal without formal Medical Ninjutsu training...And for those that ARE trained in Medical Ninjutsu, the Corpsmen's Cleaver acts as a amplifier, increasing the medic's ability to heal...A perfect weapon for the Mother of Modern Medical Ninjutsu..." Juhin concluded.

"Now THAT sounds like an S-rank weapon!...Thank you both...And thank you three for delivering it to me..." Tsunade said in appreciation.

"You gifted me the knowledge to fight and heal, the least I could do was to have a weapon to aid you in both..." Kafu said in gratitude.

"Kenji...Why don't you leave this Summons Scroll here for the Hokage...When you three return, I'll have a better replacement..." Juhin said to Kenji.

"Okay, sure thing..." Kenji replied back.

"So, Lady Tsunade...I've been told that you can beat the living crap out ninjas with only a finger...Are the rumors true?" You asked.

"Indeed they are...I've beaten some of the strongest shinobi using only one finger...Beat a few to death too..." Tsunade said, appreciating that her power is known throughout the world.

"Pretty badass for an older woman...Age doesn't slow you down in the slightest I'm guessing..." You said.

"No, it does...HEY! Did you just call me an old lady, you little punk!?" Tsunade asked in anger.

"I didn't say that...You did."

"Keep talking smartass, and see what happens!"

"Hey, I wouldn't have known looking at you if it weren't for my uncle Juhin bringing it up. You look like kilf if I've ever seen one..." You said.

"No idea what a 'Kilf' is, but what did you say about my age, Lord Bakikage?" Lady Tsunade asked your uncle.

"Uh, well you see...Uuuh..."
*Poof!*
Your uncle left the conversation with a puff of smoke.

"And, he's gone...Ran right out the room..." Kafu said.

"Do you know what a 'Kilf' is, Kafu?" Tsunade asked.

"No a clue...Sounds like a made up word..." Kafu said.

"It kinda is...It's like milf, but for kunoichi instead of mothers..." You explained.

*Hmph!*
All the kunoichi in the room scoffed, excluding Tsunade, who seemed flattered.

"Hehe!...Still got it..." Tsunade said, striking a pose in confidence.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue with the reunion.

2. Wrap it up.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quagmire69 (UN: quagmire69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/3016854-I-might-be-able-to-explain