*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ran Mouri
  2. Just shrunken
  3. Yes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/3018412-Ran-Mouri
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: Ran Mouri  •  Go Back...
Chapter #41

Ran Mouri

    by: blindbat1992
Ran Mouri, his childhood friend and crush, went into the Professor's house, looking for...something. It didn't matter what, it was Conan's chance to get her attention and get one step closer to figuring out what was going on.

"Hey! Ran! Down here!"

His voice sounded squeaky, but it was just enough to get Ran's attention.

"Hmm?" she asked. She looked over at the counter, seeing nothing there. In fact, she almost stepped on him.

"No! Wait!"

Ran looked down underneath her shoe and saw a tiny little bug jumping up and down trying to get her attention. That tiny little bug ended up being Conan. But he was...well, tiny.

"C-Conan?" Ran asked in shock, "What are you....how did you..."

"I don't know, Ran!" Conan exclaimed, "But I need help getting around so I can figure it out."

Then, Ran started to smile. Conan knew that would mean only one if two things...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gentle "giantess"

*Noteb*
2. Cruel and unusual

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blindbat1992 (UN: blindbat1992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/3018412-Ran-Mouri