*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In her bra
  2. in her world
  3. dawn grows
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/3360974-In-her-bra
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: In her bra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

In her bra

    by: Greninja84
Dawn places everyone in her bra, between her boobs. All of the people start to squirm around, giving Dawn a nice feeling. "That feels amazing! Keep on doing that, I'm fine with it." Dawn said as she gave a nice smile towards the squirming people. She then thought that she would need more than a couple people down there. A thought came into her mind soon after.

She eyed up a nearby school bus trying to escape and leave town. Dawn effortlessly grabbed the school bus, broke the front off, and dropped the people inside in between her boobs with the others. She felt even more squirming after this.

Dawn then thought, why not put the entire city's residents in there? So that was exactly what she did. Dumping everyone else in there handful by handful. When she was certain that she had gotten everyone, she started to walk away when, a thought of power flashed into her mind, she could just crush everyone in her bra in an instant, and no one could stop it.

What will happen next? Dawn will...

You have the following choices:

1. ...crush them all!

*Noteb*
2. ...save them for now

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Greninja84 (UN: greninja84 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/3360974-In-her-bra