*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537032-Code-Geass-R1R2-Shrinking-and-Giantess/cid/658193-Lelouch-Lamperouge-s-Shrinking-Situation
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1537032
Guys get Shrunk and the Girls grow Lelouch and Kallen arent going to like this. GP 4 adds!
This choice: Lelouch Lamperouge / Lelouch Vi Brittania  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lelouch Lamperouge 's Shrinking Situation

    by: Mr. E
Lelouch Lamperouge was walking down the hall to the girls dormitories back to his room at Ashford Academy, going through the events that took place during the day "lets see i'm finished with the Milly's student council meeting, completed all my homework, and Ohgi and Deithard are taking care of my Black Knight duties. I think its finally time for some rest and relaxation."

As Lelouch walked down the hall he heard a strange noise that seemed to to come from all directions around him. "Huh, whats thats ear splitting sound!" but before he could take a good look around he collapsed to the floor in front of the rooms of many teenage girls who are vying for his heart*Heart* .

When Lelouch awoke it was to an incredible headache and a sense of grogginess that made him never want to wake up and go to school. it was only then that he remembered that the noise form before caused him to lose consciousness and he no longer knew where he was!

The carpet he was lying on felt too weird. When he grabbed onto the fibers they couldnt even fit in his hands then he looked around and saw the giant bed ahead with some gigantic shoes lying in front of him. turning around he saw a lot of feminine objects sticking out of a purse including lipstick, mascara, and a pocket mirror that showed his tiny reflection. Lelouch claims in shock "What happened to me how did i get so small? I must've shrunken to only 1 or two inches in height. And who's room am I in anyway?" as soon as little Lulu said this the *Question* mystery girl*Question* walked in the room.

You have the following choices:

1. Kallen Stadtfeld

2. Shirley Fenette

*Noteb*
3. Milly Ashford

*Noteb*
4. Sayoko Shinozaki

5. Nunnaly Lamperouge and more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537032-Code-Geass-R1R2-Shrinking-and-Giantess/cid/658193-Lelouch-Lamperouge-s-Shrinking-Situation