*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537032-Code-Geass-R1R2-Shrinking-and-Giantess/cid/658244-Charles-zi-Britannia-and-his-Giant-Daughters
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1537032
Guys get Shrunk and the Girls grow Lelouch and Kallen arent going to like this. GP 4 adds!
This choice: Charles zi Britannia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Charles zi Britannia and his Giant Daughters

    by: Mr. E
Charles zi Britannia, father of Lelouch and the 98th Emperor of the Britannian Empire. he rules with an iron fist and views equality as a weakness and only the strong survive. this character flaw has lead him to believe that he is spoiling his daughters and they have not shone him any results in a long time. "The time to for my children to prove their worth is now."

King Charles cut off all their luxuries including credit cards, hotel suites, expensive restaurants, and all their servants were let free! Entering his throne room he wondered how his daughters would react to this and if they would disappoint him and demand to have their rich lives back or actually do something productive and give him some results overseas.

The Britannian Emperor sat on his throne and as soon as he did every part of his body went haywire and his senses couldnt be explained what they were feeling right now. Charles proclaims "What is this! This feels like the thought elevator at C's world but it's so much worse." The Emperor couldnt take the pressure anymore and blacked out on his chair*Sick* .

When he awoke it was to a dull silence only interrupted by the an occasional tapping sound. he was facing the back of his chair and when he got up he saw that it towered over him and the seat was now a vast plain that he could run across. he said in a calm but surprised tone " I.....I have shrunk? This is impossible! no one shrinks the Emperor of Brittannia!" to an even greater surprise he turned around and saw a gigantic woman in front of his chair tapping her shoe on the ground with her back to the chair and her ass looked like it needed to sit down. The butt belonged to.....

You have the following choices:

1. Cornelia li Britannia

2. Euphemia li Britannia

*Noteb*
3. Guinevere su Britannia

*Noteb*
4. C.C.

5. Marianne vi Britannia and More!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537032-Code-Geass-R1R2-Shrinking-and-Giantess/cid/658244-Charles-zi-Britannia-and-his-Giant-Daughters