*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mornin Sunshine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537358-A-Mile-in-her-Thong/cid/658858-Mornin-Sunshine
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1537358
You’re stuck in a woman’s body at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
Chapter #1

Mornin Sunshine

    by: Wanderer0426
Just a normal day, you wake up, throw the covers off, stand up and stretch. As you reaching up to the ceiling you suddenly fall down, it’s like your center of gravity was off. As you stand back up you feel an unfamiliar weight on your chest. So your hands naturally reach up to investigate, you then open your eyes to see that your now holding two large breast in your hands.

"What the hell?!" you exclaim as you jump backwards and look down. Your new breasts bouncing as you move.

Walking backwards in disbelief, you find yourself standing in front of a mirror, staring at a woman wearing your underwear. You cringe at the thought that you were trapped in a woman’s body.

Still in shock you hear a voice say, “Not bad.” You look over to see a woman standing in your room, it’s one of your exes, “Hey remember me?” she said

“Tina? What are you doing her!?” you exclaim in a female voice trying to cover up your new body.

“Aww you remembered,” she says smiling, “And WE are here to giving you a taste of your own medicine.” She said, “Wait! You did this to me!? And what do you mean we?!” you exclaim.

“Everyone woman you’ve ever done wrong you insensitive womanizing jerk! And now its payback time.” she says with an evil grin, “We have been granted complete control over your life; what you wear, where you work, what you eat, you get the idea. And like it or not you’re stuck like this or however we chose, until you learn your lesson.”

“This can’t be happening; this has got to be a bad dream.” You say cupping your huge breasts

You have the following choices:

1. She dresses you

2. She Changes your body

3. The hard way

4. She Puts you into the Body of Another Woman

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537358-A-Mile-in-her-Thong/cid/658858-Mornin-Sunshine