*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1539637-becoming-female-please-add/cid/2108345-you-will-become-your-girlfriend-during-the-night
by Aly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1539637
you are a guy who, for some reason or another, becomes a female
This choice: you will become your girlfriend during the night  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

you will become your girlfriend during the night

    by: rosenheimer
You laugh and throw the paper out. You return to bed and fall asleep. You are tossing and turning all night, you had a horrible nightmare. And then you wake up to a weird sounding alarm. You snooze the clock and lay back down. You put your hands behind your head and feel long soft hair. You sit up really fast and look down. You see the body of your girlfriend Riana!
You stand up and start to freak out. You try to figure out what happened, but you can't think right. Finally you remember the letter you got last night and curse it. You feel your bladder ready to explode so you go into the bathroom. You stand in front of the toilet but then remember you’re a girl. So you sit down and do your stuff. Standing up you look in a mirror and see just again the pretty face of Riana…
So you decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. freak out

2. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1539637-becoming-female-please-add/cid/2108345-you-will-become-your-girlfriend-during-the-night