*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1539637-becoming-female-please-add/cid/662052-choices
by Aly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1539637
you are a guy who, for some reason or another, becomes a female
Chapter #1

choices

    by: Aly
you are jo. you were walking home one day from school. when you go through a park to get to your house faster, you run into an old lady who stare at you and says, "your a very pretty girl." you just ignore her and keep walking, after all she is the nut who lives in the park. so you get home and have a normal night, you tease miley your 6 year old sister, you get in an argument with your older sister becky. you yell at your parents, and go to bed.
your lying in bed just waiting to get to sleep and remember the old nut, and then you hear the doorbell ring.
becky yells, "jo its for you!"
you go downstairs to find a ups delivery man with a yellow envelope. you sign and open it. there is a note that says...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aly (UN: quickj121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1539637-becoming-female-please-add/cid/662052-choices