*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A family member.
  2. I Woke Up One Morning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1541269-Body-Change/cid/706294-A-family-member
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1541269
A teenager obtains the ability to possess others.
This choice: A family member.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A family member.

    by: MysteryGirl
You decide it should be a family member. After all, they're nearby, and if something bad were to happen, you can immediately hop out and go back into your body.

You walk past your real body, who's currently getting dressed while listening to your Metallica CD, and go downstairs to find the whole family already eating breakfast.

"Typical," you say to yourself. You always were the last to wake, no matter what.

In front of the stove was your mom. She was in her mid 30s, and really beautiful. She had a nice figure, and she was pretty fashionable. She was also a stay at home mom. She was currently sporting a white sundress with flip flops.

Sitting at the head of the table was your dad, who was reading the newspaper and eating his breakfast. Late 30s, and quite handsome. He worked out on occasion; he was even the star quarterback when he was in high school. He was currently wearing a light blue button up shirt, with khaki shorts and white socks.

Sitting a seat away from him was your older sister, Christina. She was staying at home for a bit so she could save up for college. She was 21, and really beautiful. She, like her mother, had a nice figure. She currently works at a clothing shop at the mall, but had the day off, like the rest of the family. She was currently wearing a pink polo shirt, a white knee length skirt, and high heeled sandals.

Next to her was your little sister, Marie. She was 12, and in the 6th grade. She was pretty cute, and you know she would grow up to be beautiful, along with her sister and mom. She was wearing a light blue tank top, denim shorts, and flip flops.

Who would be your first test?

You have the following choices:

1. Your mom.

2. Your dad.

3. Your older sister.

4. Your younger sister.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1541269-Body-Change/cid/706294-A-family-member