*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Allie loses
  2. To my house
  3. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1541440-Losing-the-Bet/cid/688888-Allie-loses
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1541440
Sarah has lost a bet made to her friend, Allie. Now she has to wear diapers for a week!
This choice: Allie loses  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Allie loses

    by: Gorgoroth
Allie reached out to grab Sarah. Sarah dodged her grab and punched Allie in the stomach. Allie coughed out and fell onto her bottom. She dropped the locking diaper and Sarah picked it up. She pushed Allie down onto her back and leaned over her. Allie kicked out, managing to hit Sarah in the leg. Sarah fell down on top of Allie, who immediately threw her off and rolled towards the package of locking diapers. She got to her feet and grabbed one. Sarah stood up and chased after her. Allie reached back and punched Sarah hard in the stomach. Sarah exclaimed and fell back. She hit the ground on her back and Allie lowered herself over Sarah's body.

"I told you you were going to wear this diaper," Allie said through grit teeth, "And I meant it." Allie reached down and unzipped Sarah's skirt.

"Not today!" Sarah yelled, driving her fists into the side of Allie's ribs. Allie spat out and fell onto her side. Sarah rolled out and pushed Allie onto her back. Allie gasped for air, the wind having been knocked out of her. While she recovered, Sarah took the opportunity to unzip Allie's pants. With utmost speed, she removed them and slid down Allie's panties to her knees. Before Allie could recover, Sarah slid the locking diaper underneath Allie's behind and taped it up. She noticed a device on its side.

Quickly, Sarah grabbed the package of diapers. She read from them that they read a person's fingerprints and that only the person who swiped their fingers across the fingerprint scanner would be able to remove the diaper. Sarah leapt back towards Allie and slid her forefinger onto the scanner just before Allie could. The scanned read her fingerprints and Allie felt the diaper tighten around her waist.

"You jerk," Allie said, having finally caught her breath.

"Hey, you were going to do the same for me," said Sarah, "And now the tables have turned. I'm the only one now who can change you out of your diaper. I'm gonna have fun with this. And while I'm at it, I'm going to take my diaper off." Sarah zipped up her jean skirt and untaped the adult diaper she wore underneath. She dropped it to the floor and threw it into the trash.

"And now, what to do with you?" Sarah wondered aloud, staring at her diapered friend as she rose to a sitting position.

You have the following choices:

1. Give her a bottle

2. Spank her

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gorgoroth (UN: diaper1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gorgoroth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1541440-Losing-the-Bet/cid/688888-Allie-loses