*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To my house
  2. Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1541440-Losing-the-Bet/cid/688880-To-my-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1541440
Sarah has lost a bet made to her friend, Allie. Now she has to wear diapers for a week!
This choice: To my house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To my house

    by: Gorgoroth
"To my house," said Allie, "We can just hang out over there. I have some things planned out anyways."

Sarah didn't like the sound of that. Allie continued to drive and soon pulled into the driveway of her house.

The two got out of the car, Sarah pulling down her skirt as far as it would go, very conscious of her diapered state. They walked inside and Allie led Sarah into the kitchen.

"First off, lie on the ground and lift up your skirt," ordered Allie, "I'll be right back." Sarah moaned and lied down of the linoleum floor of the kitchen. Allie walked off into another room and Sarah lifted up her skirt to reveal her full diaper. Allie walked back in the room moments later with a baby bottle and a package of diapers

"I ordered some special diapers for you," said Allie, "I think you'll find them most comfortable." Sarah lifted herself up to have a look as Allie lowered the package of diapers to the floor. She read the words, "Locking and Unremovable." Sarah sat up fully and backed away from Allie.

"No way. There's no way I'm agreeing to wear those things," Sarah said, "They're locking diapers. I won't be able to take them off."

"Exactly, that's why I bought them," Allie said sweetly, "So that you won't try to chicken out on the bet. What's the sense of having you wear diapers if you're not going to use them?"

"I don't care, Allie, I'm not wearing those things," Sarah said with fear in her eyes.

"Then it looks like I'll have to force you into them," said Allie, opening up the package and pulling out one of the locking diapers. Sarah stood up.

"Stay away from me, Allie, I mean it," Sarah growled.

"You will wear these," Allie said. Allie placed the baby bottle on the ground and approached Sarah with the locking diaper in her hands.

The tussle begins! What's the outcome?

You have the following choices:

1. Allie loses

2. Sarah loses

*Noteb*
3. Allie's sister walks in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gorgoroth (UN: diaper1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gorgoroth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1541440-Losing-the-Bet/cid/688880-To-my-house