*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/1237933-Your-first-day-on-the-job
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1542500
The pokemon world, only in a much dirtier and messier way..
This choice: I'll take it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Your first day, on the job.

    by: Lordalmar
Your dream was to be a Pokemon master, but it never worked out. You liked to take care of Pokemon, rather then training them. One day a job opens up, at the city pound. Abandoned Pokemon are brought in, until they can find a new trainer. It sounded, like the perfect job for you. You filled out the application, and easily landed the position.

Little did you know, the job wasn't so ordinary. You get ready for the day, and head out. The facility was fairly new, and was always busy. They needed the extra help, so you were hired almost immediately. You work on the second floor, where all the Pokemon are kept. You have just returned, with a couple small Pokemon. Working with the larger Pokemon, gets mighty messy. Many of the larger Pokemon, tend to take advantage of you. Your usually quite a mess, when leaving many of the pens.

You find far more female Pokemon; you do find the occasional male Pokemon, but not to often. The job gets, even more strange. Your coworkers, are actually Pokemon. By looking at them you can tell, that they are all females. Your knowledge of Pokemon was quite impressive; your training skills on the other hand, were quite poor. You are the only human in the facility; you sometimes get nervous, when thinking about it. You have to check up on, some of the other Pokemon. The first Pokemon is...

You have the following choices:

1. A huge female Torterra.

2. A large female Arcanine.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanella has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/1237933-Your-first-day-on-the-job