*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/1238421-Visiting-Arcanine
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1542500
The pokemon world, only in a much dirtier and messier way..
This choice: A large female Arcanine.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Visiting Arcanine.

    by: Lordalmar
Your first stop for the day, is a female Arcanine. You enter the enclosure, Arcanine is sitting quietly in the corner. You go about your duties, making sure everything is perfect. You make sure Arcanine has fresh food and water, and clean the enclosure. Maybe this job, isn't so bad after all. You figured it would be much harder, to care for a large Pokemon.

Arcanine hasn't moved an inch, since you entered the enclosure. She keeps staring at you, you try your best to ignore her. You finish your work, and prepare to leave. If all your tasks are this simple, you will do fine. You get a strange feeling, but put it out of your mind. You approach the door to the enclosure, it suddenly slams shut. You try to open it, but it is locked.

You don't remember locking it, what could be going on. You'll just unlock it, with your key. You reach into your pocket, but your keys are missing. You must have left them, in your office. Each enclosure has a button, to call for help. You walk over, and press it. Your stuck with Arcanine, until help arrives. Arcanine suddenly gets up, and advances toward you. Arcanine looks...

You have the following choices:

1. Lustful.

2. Mischievous

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lordalmar (UN: lordalmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanella has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/1238421-Visiting-Arcanine