*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Well this stinks...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/666649-Well-this-stinks
by revan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1542801
You’re a young man stranded on an alien port. Sex up an alien fem!
Chapter #1

Well this stinks...

    by: revan
You open your eyes and lift yourself off of the ground still in a daze. Your senses come back to you as you look up. You're outside. It's dark and dank. Some city alleyway. Odd you fell asleep on the couch in your home. Two hours from the nearest city. You cautiously walk by a hobo who is bundled up against the cold. As you draw near him you hear an inhuman gurgling. This makes you feel even more uneasy as you make your way onto the nearest street. It is a commercial district from what you can tell by the bright neon and lcd signs high above. You are so distracted from what is above you that you bump into something.

"" A deep scratchy voice yells at you.

"Sorry man I was looking at a...." You stop dead in your tracks. You're looking at a bulky inhuman creature with large tusks and a snout. The creature shakes his head and walks away.

"Humans..." You are shocked to see all sorts of creature around you and begin to panic. You get a hold of yourself and look for a building with information or humans to help.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 revan (UN: burmecian123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/666649-Well-this-stinks