*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Art VElhee's Gym (Halo girls)
  2. Well this stinks...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/667395-Art-VElhees-Gym-Halo-girls
by revan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1542801
You’re a young man stranded on an alien port. Sex up an alien fem!
This choice: Art VElhee's Gym (Halo girls)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Art VElhee's Gym (Halo girls)

    by: revan
You enter the gym thinking there might be some government marines or something. You immediatly regret your intrusion as you are eyed by several large fearsome creatures.

"Hey Pal! You want in hear you gonna have to prove yourself. New recrutes gotta beat one of us in combat." A large stone looking figure says, cracking his knuckles. Before you can think of a way out. Another creature stops him.

"Why don't you leave this one to me and the girls." A large grey-bluish creature in a thong and sports bra says to him. After convincing the monster to go do something else she walks over to you.

"You're new here aren't you? I'm taking you to our private locker room. You might be able to "convince" us to help you." You gulp as she drags you off.

The smell of sweat is strong in the locker room and the two of you are greeted by "the girls." The bluish creature speaks up.

"Ladies! I've brought a little friend! The all close in on you. The tall dark-granite colored female who brought you pins you against the wall.

"I don't think you came here of your own free will or even knowledge. We can help you but theres a price. We may wanna keep you around for a little while to...help relax us after a spar. You can start with...."

You have the following choices:

1. Me! (the elite)

2. The Grunt

*Noteb*
3. The Jackal

4. The Brute

*Noteb*
5. The Drone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 revan (UN: burmecian123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/667395-Art-VElhees-Gym-Halo-girls